Sometimes it can be difficult, if not down right impossible, to find the perfect gift for the men in your life. Being the gentleman I am, I put together a few gift ideas that will definitely make this Christmas one to remember. TBH, you can get a lot of this at a great price on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Let’s dive in.
1. Wallet Phone Case – As a man who almost always forgets his wallet, having a spare card or two with my phone makes it so I can always get my Big Mac without having to offer to wash the dishes to pay for it. Side note, always make sure McDonalds gives you everything you ordered – Especially Apple Pies.
2. Amazon Prime Subscription – Amazon Prime has saved my life while bankrupting me at the same time. I buy nearly everything I need as well as things I didn’t know I needed. For example, I get great deals on dog food, vitamins, auto parts, and…Magnetic desk art (I don’t have a desk to put it on). On top of the great deals, free two-day shipping helps curbs my need for instant gratification.
3. Leather Gloves – Nothing makes me feel like more of a badass than driving the speed limit in a sweet pair of leather gloves.
4. Vizio Smart TV – After we realized our TV had followed us to three different states we realized it was time to upgrade. After much research, I found the Vizio Smart TV to be the perfect combination of quality and value.
5. Nest – TBH, I’m super fiscally conscious (AKA Cheap), so maximizing my air conditioning bill helps me sleep better at night.
6. Portable Charger – I would say I forget to charge my phone about 18 nights a month, so having a portable charger means Kenz can call me whenever she wants and my phone will always be charge (for better or worse).
7. Portfolio – Having a monogrammed portfolio instantly bolsters your professional game. Plus, no one can steal it – Unless you both have the same initials. If that’s the case, it must be guarded with your life.
8. Puppy DNA Test – Every dog owner loves their pet more than life itself. If you adopted your like we did, then you might have no idea what gave them their odd, yet adorable feature. With the Wisdom 3.0 dog test, we were able to know what makes Tyson who he is. That said, we are still trying to figure out why he only eats Kenzie’s shoes.
9. Kindle –Because we have to read every once in a while.
10. Sonos Wireless Speaker – I love being able to switch from “Panic at the Disco” radio to “Eminem radio without having to go back to the speaker to change it.
11. Monogrammed Leather Travel Goods – Just like at work, it’s important to travel in style. The monogrammed travel collection will make sure you look as sharp during a 5 hour flight as you do at the office.
12. Smart Plug – Being as lazy as I am, I love being able to delegate the control of the lights, Christmas Tree, and fan to Alexa or Siri.
13. Keurig – Every morning I would wake up and brew a fresh pot of coffee only to see half of it go to waste. Now that we have a Keurig I am able to brew the right amount every time. I even got a refillable cup so that I can have the same coffee I enjoyed with my old coffee maker.
14. Tile – With a repeat appearance from my last guide, Tile makes it so that I never lose things of value (for more than a few minutes).
15. Tie Bar Gift Set – Every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man. With Tie Bar, I am able to get fantastic ties at a great price.