I love Valentine’s Day. From pink, to sweet treats, and celebrating all things love with J- I can’t think of anything better. This time of year i’m always coming up with sweet treats to celebrate and this may be one of the simplest treats i’ve shared yet.
I love reduced guilt air-popped popcorn because of its low calorie count and am always eating it during the day when I need a quick snack. I wanted to find a way to make a dessert that didn’t make you feel guilty and this white chocolate popcorn does just that. All you need is a bag of popcorn, white chocolate melts, and some colorful sprinkles and you’re good to go. Enjoy!
- 1/2 bag air popped popcorn
- 1 bag white chocolate candy melts (or white chocolate chips)
- Melt white chocolate over stove.
- Add popcorn to a large bowl and poor melted white chocolate over it, mixing well. Add sprinkles and continue mixing.
- Lay parchment paper across a cutting board or cookie tray and spread out popcorn. Allow to harden for 10 minutes and enjoy!