Believe it or not, February 14th is just around the corner. I’ve always been so in love with this holiday — it’s the perfect escape from the winter gloom, I LOVE the color pink and i’m happy to celebrate love anywhere, anytime. Plus, J always comes up with crazy special surprises this time of year, which makes it a pretty special holiday for us. This year’s Valentines Day Gift Guide for Her is filled with the cutest sweets, treats and pink pretties that are perfect for your wife, girlfriend, bestie or mom!
1. Bose Speakers/$129 : Speakers = bath time essential. Nothing is more relaxing to me than a bath, a good book and some Ingrid Michelson in the background. Plus, you’ll give yourself a little treat too!
2. Coco Chanel Perfume/$94: Sexy, fresh and pink – it’s the perfect scent in a bottle. I promise, this gift won’t disappoint.
3. Sterling Silver Initial Bracelet/$80: Simple, elegant and always in style this initial bracelet is the perfect gift for any lovely lady on your list.
4. Diptyque Roses Candle/$32: What says Valentines Day more than a rose scented candle? I’ve bought these candles for year, and have yet to find a better scent.
5. Sugarfina Muah Matches/$6: I have candles everywhere in our house, and died when I saw this cute match set. Now, it sits on our coffee table next to our candles. whoops.
6. Cupid is Stupid Card/$6: A note can go a long way in making someones Valentines Day, when it isn’t all chocolate and smooches. Brighten someones day with this funny card.
8. Velvet Bow Hair Tie/$14: I may or may not have already purchased this. I’ve been looking for a good velvet hair bow for a while and snagged this as soon as I saw it.
9. Vitamin Me Pillow/$39.99: This pillow is way too cute to pass up this Valentines Day.
10. Kate Spade Phone Case/$45: Phone cases are always a great gift. I can’t tell you how many I go through in a year, it’s a problem. This one is adorable, and fits perfectly with the season.
11. JCrew Signet Bag/$128: I’ll never say no to a pop of pink. I have this exact bag in black, and it’s of such a great quality that i’m definitely buying it in pink too.
12. Kate Spade Earrings/$32: I’m fully convinced that you can never go wrong with a good pair of earrings. And, these my friends are a good pair. I have them in plain blue and love them, but this gold glitter version is calling my name.
13. Sugarfina Kiss Me Gummies/$7.50: Sweets make the perfect Valentines Treat. And, these Sugarfina gummies don’t disappoint. Have a Galentine who’s single? This love bites bento box is too cute not to send.
14. Cluse Blush Watch/$99: This blush watch is at the top of my list. It’s so pretty, made from real leather and has an affordable price tag.
15. Cheeky Lace Underwear/$24: Ready to get a little cheeky? Then this lace panty is for you!
16. Hot Stuff clutch/$39: Dying for this clutch, it’s way too cute. And, perfect for a Valentines Day date.
17. Pink Ray Ban Aviators/$200: Looking to splurge a little? I’ve been dying for these Ray Bans in Pink but already have 1000 pairs, so i’ve been holding off.
Stumped on what to get your guy too? Don’t fret, because J will be writing his very first post on SimplyJandK.com later this week to share a Valentines Day Gift Guide for Him. I’m sure it will be as hilarious as it is helpful (lol), so don’t miss it!
Shop the post: