Happy Tuesday! I don’t know about you, but i’m the absolute worst at making healthy breakfasts during the week. Yes, I know it’s good for me. And, yes, I know that eating a good breakfast is a “must-do” on every diet program. But, when deciding between 15 extra minutes of sleep and getting up to make an omelet, i’m going to choose sleep every time.
Well, thanks to chia pudding you no longer have to choose. It’s all the rage right now for so many reasons. It’s healthy, photographs beautiful (hi blogger friends), and can be made the night before. Plus, it can even double as a dessert if you add a little sweetener. Long story short, you HAVE to add it to your breakfast rotation, and fast!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1/12 cups fresh raspberries
- handful of chocolate chunks for garnish
- Mash up raspberries in a small cup and set aside.
- In a mason jar, combine almond milk, honey, chia seeds and raspberries and let sit for 3-4 hours or overnight. The longer they sit, the more flavor the recipe will have!
- Garnish with additional raspberries and dark chocolate chunks.