You guys, I just created the PERFECT fall hummus recipe and i’m ready to scream it from the rooftops. With the perfect blend of pumpkin, garlic and cranberry this hummus recipe fills up your tastebuds with the most incredible Fall flavors. And, it’s topped with pinenuts that give it the cutest fall look.
J and I have been making this CONSTANTLY since I whipped up the first batch, and I promise it’s the perfect addition to any Fall cocktail party. Want some additional Fall Recipes? Try the Hummus with this apple cider whiskey slushie for a fun treat.
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 15 ounces chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup pumpkin canned purée
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 tbsp pinenuts
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Soak your cranberries in water and drain. Then place in a food processor or blender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the food processor and mix. Garnish with remaining cranberries, pinenuts and a dash of olive oil.
- Serve with Veggie or crackers and enjoy!