If you’re like me, Monday mornings are rough. Now that it’s getting colder outside it’s even harder to get out of bed, so an easy breakfast is a MUST. This recipe can be made Sunday night and can last you quite a few meals, talk about a win-win. Also, it’s super healthy and delicious!
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Cups Nonfat Honey Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine Oats, Yogurt, Honey, Raisins, and Vanilla Extract in bowl
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Top with fresh fruits & enjoy!