I’ll admit it, when it comes to snacking i’m the worst. I’ll grab anything near me, which typically tends to be something fairly unhealthy. Lately, i’ve been cutting back on my bad snacking habits for summer and instead reaching for fresh fruit. And, this mint fruit salad has made that transition easier than ever!
Girls, this fresh fruit salad is summer body approved – trust me. And, the lemon mint mixture is so delicious, you’ll find yourself reaching for a second helping. The best part? It can be thrown together in 10 minutes (MAX), which makes it the absolute perfect side dish to bring to a last minute summer barbecue.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think – I promise, you’re going to love it!
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 large peaches
- 2 apples
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- Fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine grapes, peaches, apples, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl and toss to mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey and fresh mint.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the fruit, chill and serve!