Happy New Year! I can’t believe how much in my life has changed this year. From getting married, to starting a new job, moving to Florida and so much more it’s certainly been a year for the books. These past 365 days have taught me so much about myself, and I feel so lucky to have this little corner of the blog to share it all with you. I’m checking out for 2016, but leaving you with a few links and reads to get your new year started off right. See you in 2017 everyone!
Links & Reads
1. Spend too much this holiday season? See how you can recover (and get back to shopping) quickly. (The Every Girl)
2. I seriously can’t wait to try out these Raspberry Champagne Floats (Lauren Kelp)
3. Need some help throwing a NYE Party? Check out these awesome appetizers to serve your guests. (The Cookie Rookie)
4. JCREW is having some killer sales right now – so don’t miss loading up on some new sweaters! (JCrew)
5. 2017 goal = have a shoe collection as impressive as these women. (Refinery 29)
6. In case you’re as obsessed with Gilmore Girls as I am.
7. Start the New Year off cozy and get this Barefoot Dreams Blanket. I literally take mine everywhere and they’re rarely on sale!
8. Get fit & look good doing it with these cozy leggings.
9. Feeling fancy? Get out the caviar and pop the bubbly with these fancy NYE recipes.
10. Learn how you can make your NYE party sparkle! (SMP Living)
11. What’s my New Years Resolution? Learning how to make my own bubbly! (Nordstrom)