Happy Friday gorgeous girls! I’m excited for the weekend every time it rolls around, but this weekend is extra special because we’re headed off to Hawaii for a little sun & sand (and a few piña coladas). I’ll be taking a little time away from the blog while i’m there, but have tons of great Valentines tips, outfits and DIYs ready for you guys when I get back! So, without further ado here are my fav links & reads for the week!
Links & Reads
1. Need some help editing photos? I love these tips from Stephanie at Cocochic blog. (Coco Chic)
2. Valentines Day is just around the corner and i’m sharing everything that’s in my shopping cart.
3. I adore this this Millennial Girl’s Guide to Body Acceptance from Julianna Claire. (Blush & Camo)
4. A French 75 is my all time fav cocktail, and this one from Lauren Kelp looks amaze. (Lauren Kelp)
5. I LOVE this Amanda Uprichard dress for Valentines Day (already bought it, oops). And, its on huge sale ($52)! (Nordstrom)
6. Can’t wait to test out these iced coffee recipes! (Lauren Conrad)
7. Check out the 28 places every woman should travel by herself. (Refinery 29)
8. Need a new pair of shoes for Valentines day? I’m dying for these! (Nordstrom)
9. I use to work on the Hill (and love politics), so I adore this article on ways you can get involved locally! (The Every Girl)
P.S. These doughnuts are from a Valentines post I did last year. You can get the recipe here!