Well, hello friends! I can not tell you how much I love fall. There’s something so charming about the crisp air and change in leaves. If you haven’t been inspired by the influx of fall-themed blog posts yet, you won’t be able to escape fall fever after you try these delicious Chocolate Caramel Apple Bites.
One of my favorite fall pastimes is going apple picking. I just love putting on a sweater and bean boots and heading into the orchard with J. We haven’t been able to go this year (because FL has been SO hot), but I wanted to share one of my favorite apple-picking approved recipes for those who have had a chance to go!
I am seriously in LOVE with these Chocolate Caramel Apple Bites. They took about 5 minutes to throw together, look adorable and taste like every bit of fall. AND, they’re relatively healthy! I chose to make these apple bites with chocolate and caramel, but they could easily be swapped with peanut butter or white chocolate based on your favorite fall flavor combinations.
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 caramel
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- pinch of cinnamon
- Cut and core the apple, and then cut into 12 different slices.
- Heat up melted chocolate and caramel sauce. I recommend heating them in 20 second intervals, so that they do not burn.
- Put chocolate and caramel into two separate plastic bags and cut the tip of the baggy. Drizzle caramel first on each slice, and then drizzle chocolate.
- Top with sprinkled cinnamon and walnuts and enjoy!
Have you subscribed to SimplyJandK on Bloglovin? Check it out to get all of our latest posts!